Indu-Sol is an international operating technology company in the automation industry. Indu-Sol benefits from 15 years’ experience in diagnostic solutions and measurements in various plants with unique networks. With a team of more than 140 employees, our mission is the objective evaluation of qualified industrial data communication. In order to ensure the continuous functioning of automated systems the company developed a complete system solution of Permanent Network Monitoring (PNM) with the goal of sending a warning before a system is down. Indu-Sol acts as a key partner for their customers and supports in all areas starting from the planning and commissioning phase up to the system integration phase, the maintenance as well as services and troubleshooting. With a large network of distribution and service partners, Indu-Sol operates worldwide in all kind of industries.
- Develop market needs and new business opportunities: Networking; Cold-calling; Conducting presentations and demonstrations promoting the value of the company’s portfolio and service solutions; Ability to identify and qualify business opportunities
- You own the full sales process for targeted customers across France
- Understand client needs and technical issues; Develop appropriate resolution and strategy to resolve issues quickly and efficiently; utilize internal support resources in Technical Support, Product Management and International Sales.
- You work closely together with the international sales team at the headquarter in Germany
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to our product management, based on the customers experience and requirements.
- You work with our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to manage customer data, leads and forecasting
- Management and further development of an own forecast (Pipeline Management)
- Regular reporting to the International Sales Manager
Education and Experience
- University degree, preferably in engineering, in electrical engineering, automation technology or similar fields of study
- Professional direct sales experience with direct customer contact – preferably in the technical or engineering field
- Fluent in English skills in spoken and written form; additional German skills is an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; Ability to interact, communicate and build trusted relationships with customers
- Highly self-motivated with ability to prospect potential customers
- Manage day-to-day sales process for new and existing customers; Coordinate and lead presentations and demos
- Agility: respond to the needs of your customers with confidence and ease.
- Strong organization skills; proven ability to meet deadlines and manage competing requests across multiple client engagements
- Fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Develop and maintain high-level technical knowledge of products and services
- Ability to position products (e.g. Training)
Expertise and Abilities
- Ability to understand the customer situation and react with appropriate recommendations
- Strong team skills to identify and respond to the needs and expectations of others
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good technical understanding incl. excellent knowledge of common MS Office products
- Experience with CRM systems
- High willingness to travel within France as well as within Europe if required
- Very good communication skills, solution orientated and organisational talent
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody‘s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we would like to support you.
- +49 (0)34491 / 5818-70
- +49 (0)34491 / 5818-99
- E-Mail schreiben