- For a Phoenix bus module, the message "ChannelErrorType: 0x0100" is occasionally output in the PROFINET INspektor. What does this mean? Last update: 14.01.2022
- After a defect on my laptop, the PROscan licence is gone. Is it possible to get a new licence for my licence stick? Last update: 14.01.2022
- Does the shield have to be applied over a large area on the PROFINET cable leaving the control cabinet? Last update: 13.01.2022
- How to use the PROFINET-INspektor® NT via a mirror port on a switch? Last update: 13.01.2022
- Is there a possibility to export the jitter data recorded by the PROFINET-INspektor® NT for further evaluation, e.g. to CSV? Last update: 13.01.2022
Answer not found?
Don’t hesitate to send us your question. We will perhaps add your question to our knowledge base and inform you.