Areliable automation system is essential for smooth production in process automation. The comprehensive measurement and commissioning tool Fieldbus Diagnostic Handheld FDH-1 provides the basis for fault-free operation and thus also the highest availability of process equipment.
At a touch of the button the mobile handheld device checks segments before commissioning and displays the location of any faults in the installation. It also checks whether existing infrastructure cables can be used for a fieldbus installation
The FDH-1 is approved for use in all hazardous areas and with all types of explosion protection.
Highlights Fieldbus Diagnostic Handheld FDH-1
- For commissioning, online monitoring and troubleshooting
- Handheld with display for quick physical layer monitoring and diagnostics
- Embedded expert system displays instructions for causes and correction of faults
- Easy handling, several language options
- Choice of power options for different operating modes
- PC software for enhanced interface and data backup
- Failure margin check of installed field devices individually
- Device coupler short circuit test
- Suitability check for existing cable - Check of cable continuity, signal level and signal quality
- Integrated fieldbus oscilloscope for signal analysis
- Ground faults and unbalance
- Signal level
- Signal polarity
- Communication error statistics
Additional software FDH–1 Manager Premium can operate the handheld with enhanced visualization. This software uploads data and compares online measurements with history recordings.
Scope of Delivery
- FDH-1 with transport case
- Fieldbus cordset with 3 pin test plugs
- Fieldbus cordset with 3 test clips
- USB cable
- FDH-1 Manager Software Basic and manual
Basics and coherences of the proven technology in compact form as well as tips to latest valid standards and guidelines
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
Do you have any questions?
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.