The EtherNet/IP-INspektor® is an intelligent, passive measurement and diagnostic tool for temporary or permanent monitoring of EtherNet/IP networks. Its passive and non-reactive behavior makes it ideal for online analysis.
Depending on the pre-defined trigger functions the events are registered in the EtherNet/IP-INspektor® and summed up and stored per device. Hereby, the INspektor® detects quality values like network load, data throughput, refresh rate, telegram gaps and telegram jitter, that mirror the current status of communication quality. These parameters serve as commissioning and inspection criteria for new installations, but also as important information for maintenance and (remote) service.
- Touch display that shows errors directly
- Jitter statistics for all devices
- Alarms when unknown devices appear
- passive ring detection
- Acceptance report mode for a quick network overview
- passive network diagnosis
- Uninterrupted monitoring, even at high net load
- Complete acceptance report with all relevant event information
- Synchronisation via time server
The EtherNet/IP-INspektor® is permanently integrated in the network and monitors permanently the logical telegram traffic during operation. The operator is acquainted with the current network status anytime and is able to take suitable action, before faults occur and the production comes to a halt.
From the component to the system solution - our IIT portfolio in one brochure!
Technological coherences in detail that are based on the latest valid standards and guidelines
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.