Saving time and money during planning and maintenance
PROnetplan is a design software that makes it possible to preplan a PROFINET network particularly simple. It is used to appraise the network load related to the line depth, the refresh rate and the structure of a plant. This engineering tool enables you to create an ideal network structure with an optimized network load.
- Displaying the network load for each network connection
- Adjusting the refresh rate
- Information of the line depth for each device
- Adjusting the net load separately for each device
- Device adjusting in expert mode
- Adjusting of various network access devices like PROFINET-INspektor® NT or a measuring point like PNMA II
- Clear device list of all nodes
- Displaying of security advices
- Displaying of available ports on switches or devices
- Comprehensive print function
- Feature-packed PDF export
The software helps to optimise the system topology and the related network load already during planning. PROnetplan is characterised by a simple handling, a clear structured display and an extensive information content.
Connected with the software PROscan® Active V2 already scanned topology plans can be extended and edited simply by PROnetplan®.
From the component to the system solution - our IIT portfolio in one brochure!
Technological coherences in detail that are based on the latest valid standards and guidelines