The increasing power density of the industrial production results in a higher risk of interference currents along the cables, on the conducting paths of the power supply and those of the potential equalization systems. The diagnostic tool EMV-INspektor® V2 allows an automated, contactless and uninterrupted test and detects electromagnetic disturbances temporarily. Up to four current transformers can be connected to the device. The measurement values are recorded separately, evaluated and compared. The INspektor® displays effective values, amplitudes and frequency components for each channel. The amplitudes and the spectrum are visualised over time in a diagram.
Highlights EMV-INspektor® V2
- Measuring leakage, shielding and interference currents
- Parallel inspections of multiple potentially disturbed sections
- Permanent analysis and condition monitoring
- Comparison of the data from input source components
- Specific condition evaluation and alerting
- Visual illustration of the disturbance values via web interface
- Export of the measurement data to a USB memory or via LAN interface
- Configuration of the device software via web interface
Capturing currents with up to 4 measuring adapters
Application example EMV-INspektor® V2
On all four channels, the current course and the spectrum are captured. This makes it possible, for example, to detect if there is a link between PROFIBUS malfunctions and PE/PA currents. The additional frequency data from the spectrum provide clues regarding the possible cause of the fault. Frequency components in the lower kHz range point to pulse frequencies of frequency inverters.
- EM interferences along the BUS cables
- EM interferences via the 24 VDC power supply
- EM interferences via the 230/400 VAC lowvoltage distribution system
- EM interferences in the equipotential bonding system
- EM interferences via the transmitter lines
- 1 measuring and diagnostic clamp included, up to 4 clamps connectable with the INspektor®
- Measuring range from 1 mA to 50 A AC
- Measurement category 600 V CAT II, 300 V CAT III
- Clamp aperture 30 mm
- Lenght of the connection cable ca. 1.5 m
Intelligent capture of sporadic interference peaks - stationary or mobile
To analyse a current course, it is important to know the amplitudes of the current. With the EMCheck® ISMZ I and the EMV-INspektor® V2, currents can be scanned at 40 kHz or 50 kHz. For each scan point, you also obtain the amplitude in order to realise a meaningful analysis. The current data recorded in the devices can be easily accessed with the free EMCheck® View software.
- Stationary diagnostic tool
- Measuring up to four cables/potentially disturbed sections
- Currents can be scanned at 50 kHz
- Visualization and analysis with included web interface
Current Clamp EMCheck® ISMZ I
- Portable measuring device
- Measuring one cable/potentially disturbed section
- Currents can be scanned at 10, 20 or 40 kHz
- Visualization and analysis with included operator software
The brochure explains how to build up a stable EMC structure of automation systems and detect interferences
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
Do you have any questions?
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.