There are often undesirable interactions between power supply and control technology in complex industrial systems that might cause errors in control engineering. The intelligent current measuring clamp EMCheck® ISMZ I is a mobile tool for detecting line-based parasitic currents in industrial plants. It detects values by its own, evaluates and records data.
The integrated intelligence allows first surveys and hence first estimations of EMC susceptibility of plants without drawing on special tools. On the basis of the captured measuring data, a large variety of malfunctions can be adequately analysed. Therefore, the need to use more sophisticated devices, and to call in a qualified expert can be reduced to a small number of incidents.
Highlights ISMZ I Measuring Clamp
- Measuring leakage, shielding and interference currents
- Data recorded on internal memory for a period of up to 14 days
- Compact, portable, battery-operated current clamp
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Independent capture, evaluation and recording of data
- Easy display and menu functions to assess existing current levels for a cable
- Data evaluation by dedicated software on a standard PC
- Additional storage medium in the form of a removable SD card (memory card)
Intelligent capture of sporadic interference peaks - mobile or stationary
To analyse a current course, it is important to know the amplitudes of the current. With the EMCheck® ISMZ I and the EMV-INspektor® V2, currents can be scanned at 40 kHz or 50 kHz. For each scan point, you also obtain the amplitude in order to realise a meaningful analysis. The current data recorded in the devices can be easily accessed with the free EMCheck® View software.
Current Clamp EMCheck® ISMZ I
- Portable measuring device
- Measuring one cable/potentially disturbed section
- Currents can be scanned at 10, 20 or 40 kHz
- Visualization and analysis with included operator software
- Stationary diagnostic tool
- Measuring up to four cables/potentially disturbed sections
- Currents can be scanned at 50 kHz
- Visualization and analysis with included web interface
The brochure explains how to build up a stable EMC structure of automation systems and detect interferences
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
Do you have any questions?
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.