To be able to guarantee a continuous production it is essential to monitor the network permanently. Additionally the fieldbus system is subject to wear caused by environmental conditions like heat or humidity.
It is integrated in the respective network on a permanent basis and monitors permanantly the logical data traffic during operation. In this way, the system operator is informed about the current network status at any time and he is able to take appropriate measures to prevent fieldbus failures and emergency shutdown.
The passive data logger INspektor® NT checks the PROFIBUS for error telegrams, telegram repetitions, device diagnosis and device failures. Depending on the predefined trigger functions the events are registered in the PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT and summed up and stored per device. The collected network data can be displayed via the Ethernet interface on a local PC and build a basis for a preventive maintenance.
New features PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT
- Event chronicle for easy review
- Life cycle of your network and the current fieldbus condition at a glance
- Alerting via switching contact, LED display or email alert
- Topology with status display for quick error localization in network
- Automatically generated inspection report with all important event details
- Acceptance report mode for a quick network overview
- Synchronization via time server
The software supports you in PROFIBUS monitoring
The PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT is also appropriate for a temporary usage and thus the suitable tool for analysis and inspection of new PROFIBUS installations.
Basics and coherences of the proven technology in compact form as well as tips to latest valid standards and guidelines
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
Do you have any questions?
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.