The diagnostic tool PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT detects all active devices in your PROFIBUS network and displays them for easy review by an integrated web interface. The PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT allows an extensive online analysis of all quality relevant events e.g. error telegrams, telegram repetitions, data of device diagnosis, restarts and bus cycle time.
New features of PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT
- Event chronicle for easy review
- Life cycle of your network and the current fieldbus condition at a glance
- Alerting via switching contact, LED display or email alert
- Topology with status display for quick error localization in network
- Automatically generated inspection report with all important event details
- Acceptance report mode for a quick network overview
- Synchronization via time server
StarterKIT PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT
The StarterKIT PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT includes PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT with power supply unit, active programming cable APKA II, patch cable crossover (5 m), patch cable, cable set 24 V / 230 V and manual in a carrying case.
The passive data collector PROFIBUS-INspektor® NT monitors permanently the logical data traffic and gives an alarm signal as soon as abnormalities appear – not just when shutdown occurs.
Basics and coherences of the proven technology in compact form as well as tips to latest valid standards and guidelines
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.