The PROFINET Diagnostics and Service Set SOUVERÄN provides he basic equipment for the areas of maintenance and service to ensure safe plant operation and to realize measures in case of possible faults.
With the tools and measuring instruments for PROFINET analysis it contains, quick detection of potential disturbances and troubleshooting in case of unexpected abnormalities is possible at any time. With the spare parts package you are always able to eliminate often sources of error.
Your advantages with the Diagnostics and Service Set SOUVERÄN
✓ All necessary measuring and diagnostic tools to hand at any time - The PROFINET diagnostic set contains all the necessary tools and measuring devices for a targeted and fast PROFINET analysis
✓ Tools for different tasks - The diagnostics package provides you with important tools for PROFINET maintenance, inspection and validation, regular service and troubleshooting
✓ Devices & Software for physics & logic in one set - you get Online analysis tool PROFINET-INspektor® NT, cable tester PROlinetest XL, topology software PROscan® Active V2, leakage current measuring clamp EMCheck® LSMZ I, PROmanage® NT V2 (license for 24 ports),
✓ Fast reaction in case of unexpected events - In the case of failures you can start troubleshooting independently and immediately without wasting time
✓ Independent troubleshooting of frequent sources of interference - With the spare parts package, you can eliminate frequent causes of errors without delay, such as a damaged PROFINET cable. The use of the manageable switches of the PROmesh series with integrated leakage current monitoring can also be an enormous help.
Included in the scope of delivery:
- PROFINET Diagnostic Set included
- PROFINET-INspektor® NT
- Line tester PROlinetest XL
- Topology software PROscan® Active V2
- Leakage current measuring clamp EMCheck® LSMZ I
- PROmanage® NT V2 (License for 24 ports)
- Different adapters and accessories
- PROFINET spare parts package included
- 5x PROFINET connector (RJ45, 180°)
- 15m PROFINET cable Cat.5 type B FC flexible
- 1x stripping tool
- 1x Managed Switch PROmesh P9+ (9 ports Gigabit)
- 1x Managed Switch PROmesh P20 (20 ports 16x 100Mbit and 4x Gigabit)
Request a qoute now
This may interest you too: