The intelligent PROFINET test access point iPNMA combines the functions of a PROFINET measuring point with a simple PROFINET network analysis.
The iPNMA monitors up to 256 participants and determines the important PROFINET quality values. The recorded data are interrogated with the help of the software PROmanage® NT and processed for the evaluation in a comprehensible manner.
An analysis tool (e.g. PROFINET-INspektor® NT or Laptop) can be connected completely reactionless to the two monitor jacks for a more thorough network analysis or troubleshooting.
- Telegram jitter
- Telegram gaps
- Telegram overtakes
- Update rate
- Device diagnostics
- Device failures / restarts
- Error telegrams
Highlights PROFINET measuring point iPNMA
- Monitoring all important PROFINET quality values
- Reactionless measurement point
- Compact design
- In case of a power supply failure, the PROFINET communication remains intact
- Power supply of additional analytic tools via the UOUT (24 V DC) connector
From the component to the system solution - our IIT portfolio in one brochure!
Technological coherences in detail that are based on the latest valid standards and guidelines