The PROFINET-INspektor® NT is the successor of the PROFINET-INspektor®. It is already an indispensable part of diagnostic equipment and makes analysis easier still.
A permanent analysis of the network status is essential to ensure the PROFINET communication clocked in real time or to overview the amount of extrinsic communication (e.g. Ethernet by camera systems and displays).Integration of the PROFINET-INspektor® NT in the PROFINET network
The PROFINET-INspektor® NT is permanently integrated in the network and monitors permanently the logical telegram traffic during operation. The operator is acquainted with the current network status anytime and is able to take suitable action, before faults occur and the production comes to a halt.
Security features of PROFINET-INspektor® NT
- Detects new and unknown devices in the network
- Registers unauthorized programming or manipulation of the controller
- Identifies even the smallest peak loads in resolving network loads exact to the millisecond
- Recognizes telegram manipulation based on an increased jitter
New features of PROFINET-INspektor® NT
- Touch display that shows errors directly
- Jitter statistics for all devices
- Alarms when unknown devices appear
- Acceptance report mode for a quick network overview
- Option to carry out active or passive network diagnosis
- Uninterrupted monitoring, even at high net load
- Complete acceptance report with all relevant event information
- Synchronisation via time server
The PROFINET-INspektor® as a silent observer creates pinpoint snapshots of events like utilisation rate, speed, data throughput, telegram jitter, repeat telegrams, error telegrams, device diagnosis, device failures and stores it for later evaluation. Thanks to a hardware-integrated web server the network status can be displayed without additional software on any PC, via internet browser. The collected network data are the basis for a preventive maintenance.
The software supports you in PROFINET monitoring
The PROFINET-INspektor® NT is also appropriate for a temporary usage and thus the suitable tool for analysis and inspection of new PROFINET installations.
Technological coherences in detail that are based on the latest valid standards and guidelines
Solutions and products for fieldbus and network analysis
Do you have any questions?
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.