The PROlinetest supports during troubleshooting and the installation of PROFINET/Ethernet networks with copper lines. The diagnostic tool for the physical offline analysis inspects the network for the correct packaging of the wire pairs and shields.
Additionally the continuity tester measures the total length of the cable und facilitates the troubleshooting by locating installation problems accurate to the meter.
The integrated and configurable database of cables lists all usual assignments in e.g. PROFINET, T-568A and T-568B. From now on unknown cables and wiring diagrams are a thing of the past.
- Detection of all wiring mistakes
- Integrated cable database with predefined PROFINET wiring profiles
- Graphical display with backlight
- Measurement of cable lengths (TDR time domain reflectometer) up to 150 m
- Distance to error (interruptions / short circuits)
- Power over Ethernet load test (IEEE802.3af)
No certification possible
A certification according to Class or Cat 5e can not be made by this tester. Instead we quote the ETHERtest V5.
From the component to the system solution - our IIT portfolio in one brochure!