The intelligent PROFINET test access point iPNMA combines the functions of a PROFINET measuring point with a simple PROFINET network analysis.
The iPNMA monitors up to 256 participants and determines the important PROFINET quality values. The recorded data are interrogated with the help of the software PROmanage® NT and processed for the evaluation in a comprehensible manner.
An analysis tool (e.g. PROFINET-INspektor® NT or Laptop) can be connected completely reactionless to the two monitor jacks for a more thorough network analysis or troubleshooting.
- Telegram jitter
- Telegram gaps
- Telegram overtakes
- Update rate
- Device diagnostics
- Device failures / restarts
- Error telegrams
Highlights PROFINET measuring point iPNMA
- Monitoring all important PROFINET quality values
- Reactionless measurement point
- Compact design
- In case of a power supply failure, the PROFINET communication remains intact
- Power supply of additional analytic tools via the UOUT (24 V DC) connector
From the component to the system solution - our IIT portfolio in one brochure!
Technological coherences in detail that are based on the latest valid standards and guidelines
We are at your service for all questions concerning our products and solutions.